Saturday, June 10, 2006

Comments: an apology

Hi everyone who's left comments...I made a small mistake. I had "comment moderation" enabled, which means that no comments show up unless they're approved by li'l ol' me.

Well, I didn't realize there were some comments sitting waiting for moi to approve them. Fortunately, my loving wife made a comment claiming that the "mama" sound that Ellie made referred to her. (Pfuh.) After making that comment, she noticed that the comment had to be moderated.

Long story short, the comments y'all've been posting are now approved and displayed. Thanks for reading and posting, and I'm sorry I screwed it up. I've changed the settings so that won't happen again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

testing my new comment settings

Anonymous said...

testing again...