Monday, August 14, 2006

Dear faithful readers,

I'm very busy with my dissertation these days and won't be posting too often. I know how much you must love getting pictures and news of Ellie -- well, who wouldn't? I promise I'll do my best and will report as I can.

But please be patient -- I do want to graduate at some point and get a job, you know, with a paycheck and stuff? So I have to prioritize. In the meantime, go back and re-read all the archives (links at right, or maybe at bottom depending on your settings) for a recap of the last couple of years, which have been truly amazing. We have seen the good and loving Lord work in our lives, and for that, all praise and glory to Him.

I'm thankful to Him that I was able to spend as much time as I did writing about this. It's a great record of Ellie's beginnings. Several people have suggested I make a book out of it. I may just do that; the only question would be when to wrap it up and end it.

I hope I do this with all our kids, conceived or adopted, in the future.

Best wishes and God's blessings to you all.

No comments: