Thursday, October 21, 2004

Links

A friend of mine chided me for the bias in the links on the side.
Well, yeah...I'm keeping this fairly unbalanced.

Look, I know I'm not Catholic, and so according to John Kerry that
means I don't believe abortion is wrong. But he's as wrong as he can
be, and I do believe abortion is murder for convenience (let's leave
aside the standard exceptions - I've yet to see evidence that these
exceptions happen enough that they're worth the time it takes to bring
them up, but I'll certainly look at it if I see it).

The only reason this blog has a reason to exist is because Tina and I
haven't been able to conceive. And yet, according to Bethany, some 25%
of all conceptions in the US end in abortion. Thousands of babies a
day are anesthetized and dismembered, and yet our home, where any one
of those people would be welcomed, loved and protected from all sorts
of harm (intentional or otherwise), and not considered an
inconvenience, has only the two of us.

So yeah, I only link to those who celebrate life. For that I shan't apologize.

No comments: