Saturday, April 23, 2005

Ultrasound pics

Following are some of the ultrasound pics. We got a few more of the side view and one with a foot that isn't all that clear. We could clearly see the heart beating. We got a videotape too. Didn't see anything that would have given away the sex. I'm sure the nurse woulda tried harder had we wanted to know.

It was nice to see two of each limb and only one head. Not that we expected anything different, but things happen and it's nice to know that big-picture stuff looks OK.

This is amazing stuff, y'all. I mean, I know everyone else in the world has babies too. But still, it's amazing stuff.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow! How neat you guys! And Christian, I know I haven't seen you in years, but you certainly haven't lost your dry sense of humor - kept me going enough to actually read your entire blog :-) Great pictures from your ultrasound. Oh and my mom's bday is 9/11. She does think it kinda sucks having her bday on that day, but hey, at least no one forgets when it is now!

Congrats to both of you....

Jen W

Anonymous said...

I remember those days when I got the similar pictures of my Ein and looked at those again and again. Still, it is amazing that such tiny something becomes someting big like Ein.
Tina and Christian, congratulations again!Enjoy every moment of this process. Freddy, Alex and I thought about a baby shower or something on last Friday. Let me know if you have something similar in your mind or we will make some plans in the summer for the baby shower.
Han.
p.s. You said "Feel free to read the stories and commentary on the page too, if you're bored or can't sleep." My case is "can't sleep" case - a jet lag. There are too many people here (i.e., S. Korea) and I am kidda missing Lansing now.