Wednesday, August 29, 2007

First week of classes

So this was my first week of classes at Xavier. I think they went OK.
I generally showed up in the right room and at the right time,
although I didn't realize that Monday classes didn't start until 4:00
PM, so my early-afternoon Monday classes didn't meet. I did figure
that out before the class time, fortunately. But I did end up being
prepared to teach on a day I didn't have class. Better than the other
way 'round, I think.

Ellie seems pretty OK with my "going to work" every day. Tina probably
would like a break from being on Ellie duty 100% of the time, but I'm
not on campus late most days, so it's not too bad. Plus she can always
go 'round the corner to Mammaw's and plunk Ellie in the pool.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Elizabeth.
Connie and Sophia