Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Not much going on lately

We've been mostly on autopilot lately. I've had some flu-like symptoms, so Tina's been taking care of me for a change. I don't like it. It's my job to care for her.

Tina did go all day yesterday without her nausea pill and seemed to make it OK. So maybe there has been some progress. She's still asleep this morning so I don't know her plans for today. I'm thinking she'll try an every-other-day weaning off the pill. That would be a good thing.

Amanda (friend and prior owner/beautifier of our beautiful home) brought over some maternity clothes...Tina was overjoyed that some of the cute pieces fit. So thanks to Amanda for that...very thoughtful.

And Tina was able to take apart a bit of prime rib for our anniversary at Lonestar. Odd thing: apparently Lonestar has some sort of automatic cooker that was putting out medium-rare prime rib and we couldn't have it any other way. But it was good stuff - not chewy at all, even though it was quite pink. Well-seasoned, too. Mine ended up slightly crusted with the cup-and-a-half of cinnamon sugar they poured on my sweet potato. Not bad, really.

No comments: