Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Hee-hee-hah-hah-hee-hee

We've done the first of three birthing classes...everyone calls them Lamaze classes but anymore they're really generalized "how to have a baby" classes with some breathing stuff thrown in. No more noisy huffing and puffing, though. It's more civilized, just deep breathing in an out. At least that's what they do here.

Things are OK; Tina's been a bit glum. Probably the heat (90 degrees and humid) and not sleeping well. I've been doing alright...I'm getting tired of studying for my big exam this August, and just want to get it over with.

And I'm getting impatient about having the baby. Our doctor appointments will be every other week now, so I guess that's a sign that things are moving along. Otherwise, not that much happening.

No comments: