Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Comps are done!

Well, my comprehensive exams are done (for now, that is...I won't know if I actually passed for a week or so, when the faculty gets back from a conference.). That means I can now devote almost all my time to making ready for the baby.

Wait...we're ready. Well, almost. I should probably start getting some stuff together for our trip to the hospital, and I need to hang the quilt on the wall still. And sleep. More posts as things happen, and after I sleep.

For now, all's well. Tina hasn't gained any weight in a month or so, but the baby is growing, so Doc isn't worried.

Gatorade is out. Chocolate milk still in.

Garlic is out. Sour candy is in.

Steak and pot roast are still in. Fish is out.

No-puke pills still de rigueur. (Why am I using French words? I guess today I'm a haughty Vietnam vet who also happens to be a junior Senator from Taxachusetts.)

No comments: