Saturday, October 22, 2005

Eat, sleep and poo (part IV)

We've gone back to Similac. Ellie never really ate the Enfamil with all that much gusto. She'd eat a little, fall asleep, play with it, etc. She didn't get over the constipation, either. (Although that might have had something to do with traveling.)

She has gotten off her nice sleeping schedule. I think that's a result of traveling too. (Notice that I'm blaming all her issues -- well, our issues with her -- on traveling. I'm just tired of that...wait, I already whined in the last post. Sorry.)

For a while it was eat a lot at midnight, sleep until 4, eat some more, sleep until 7, eat some more, and then nap & snack all day. Lately it's been be awake for 36 hours straight, eat a little, spit it up, be awake some more, eat a little more, sleep during Tina's 3rd baby shower, be awake at night...etc. etc. etc.

Swapping formulas back and forth didn't help, I'm sure. And part of it is just her going through stages, I guess. But it's a bit frustrating, because Tina's not getting regular sleep and I'm powerless to understand what Ellie wants now or what I absolutely shouldn't do at this very moment or whatever.

No comments: