Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Pics

I posted some pics below. I'm headed back to the hospital in a few minutes, so the whole story has to wait, but I wanted to get some shots up for Elizabeth's waiting public.

Mom & baby are still doing well. They've learned how to nurse pretty quickly (with lots of help from the generally fantastic nurses at Foote). Dad's fine too. We're all a little tired but things couldn't be much better right now.

Thanks to everyone for all the well-wishing and enthusiasm. It's not every day one gets a cheering section, and it's not every child that has such support, and we're grateful for all of it. God has truly blessed us many times over.

I promise stories as I have time & energy, and can piece together a timeline from the fragments swimming in my brain.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! Becky and I are very happy for you three!

Jeremy and Becky Hagerman

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys! Congratulations - she is just beautiful! WOW, Tina...9+ lbs? You go girl!
Christian, you have the funniest sense of humor I've seen in a loooooong time! You'll need it as you plow through dirty diapers and spit up, but something tells me you both will enjoy every minute. Congrats again and enjoy that little angel...

Jen Walker