Saturday, January 15, 2005

Names

I'm not really as petty as I sound about the name thing. I'm more having fun with all the amazing things I see happening - the things I see God doing in my life. As I said earlier, I think He has a great sense of humor and He knows that I appreciate such things, and He's just having a little fun with me.

I don't know how much prayer Tina has given the name thing. I've not given it much, other than, to be honest, purely self-serving, please-show-me-I'm-right prayers. Which is one reason I react so strongly to these things I consider signs. It just simply can't be coincidence.

Anyway, I know we have time. I'll pray on it (I hope Tina will do the same) and however it turns out in 8 months, I'll trust God's will is being done.

I am praying on the stuff I think matters more - that we can raise a Godly, loving and righteous family, by whatever name called.

No comments: