Saturday, January 15, 2005

OK, now you're just not listening

So I was at a group training for the worship team at Trinity today. I ate lunch with a guy named Steven (or Stephen, I guess) who works at a library Tina used to work at occasionally. He had nothing but kind words for her - the nicest guy.

Weelllll, his wife's name is Lisa and his son is...wait for it....Josiah. Yup - twice within a week, at Trinity, I've seen a form of Elizabeth paired with Josiah. If there are signs from God, and I believe there are, this is about as clear as they get.

Tina and her family (whose reaction to the name "Josiah" was shockingly racist - just kidding, folks) think I'm wrong.

We'll see. If this happens again, I...I don't know what. But I hope it'll convince Tina there may be some merit to what I'm thinking.

No comments: